Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Please use this section to describe your business unit.
- Increase product adoption.
- Lead small projects.
- Provide support during H2H, collaborations, beta projects, and gap analysis.
- Contribute to wafer test plan development for engagement projects with division.
- Execute detailed customer wafer characterization with minimal supervision.
- Respond to customer requests and perform routine to moderately complex problem diagnosis and problem resolution.
- Document technical solution and create best known methods (BKMs) on supported products.
- Lead preparation and demonstration of products to the customer base.
- Provide operational training to customers.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree (Science or Engineering) or equivalent combination of education and experience in engineering applications.
- Proficient in computer applications for data presentation and analysis.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas through oral and written communications.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Ability to multitask in a constantly changing work environment.
- Responsible working attitude and should be a team player.
- IC Fab Etch , TF process experience is a plus.