Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
- KLA-Tencor is seeking an algorithm engineer in world-class algorithm group within the reticle product division (RAPID).
- This individual will utilize his/her strong skills in image processing, mathematics, and software to develop algorithms to be integrated into our state of the art inspection platforms.
- Responsibilities of this position include problem statement analysis, identifying technical risk and mitigation plans. Candidate must be able to balance between rigor and practicality backed up with comprehensive data analysis.
- This person is expected to work as independent contributor, develop algorithm solutions, follow through with testing and support. Also, this person will provide technical guidance, ignite curiosity and help grow team talent.
- The candidate shall possess good oral and written communications skills to interact with other development and application engineers daily.
- Exceptionally strong background in image or digital signal processing
- Significant experience of C++ development in Linux environment
- Sufficient mathematic skills in linear algebra and optimization
- Familiarity with modern Deep Learning techniques and platforms preferred
- Ability to formulate solutions through analyzing complex data
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience with product development required. Some leadership experience (project or team) is highly desired
- Knowledge in Photo-Lithography or VLSI process is desired but not required
- PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Doctorate (Academic) degree with at least 2 years of experience OR
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience OR
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.