Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
Support manufacturing operations
- Optimize existing integration processes
- Monitor equipment performance and make corrections for yield, quality and conformity
- Design and support new processes for existing and future product
- Oversee and support quality improvement processes
- Participate in new product development from concept to final product.
- BSC degree in Mechanical Engineering/Optical Engineering/Electronics Engineering
- Good level of English - a must
- Learning and problem solving capabilities
- Technical approach
- Experience in working in manufacturing environment - an advantage
- Previous experience in the semiconductor industry - an advantage
Minimum Qualifications: BSC in the relevant field.